Most of the tests needed for your daily Audiological practice are in just one box with the size of a small book, powered from a personal computer.
This Neuro-Audio (version 2010) device has:
- One USB cable to connect device to a computer
- Set of sockets on side bottom panel to connect all stimulators: headphones, insert earphones, OAE probe and bone vibrators
- 5 Touch-proof connectors to plug electrodes
- 2 DIN connectors
- LED impedance indicator and “impedance check” button
- Combined trig-in and trig-out socket (to connect to DIB for cochlear implant programming, for example)
NO OTHER DEVICES, CABLES, BATTERIES, CHARGES AND POWER SUPPLY UNITS NEEDED!
Call Evertone today on (02) 9360 1666 or send an email to email@example.com